Emerald Publishing Limited (Emerald) is committed to protecting your personal information.
We may process your personal data for our legitimate business purposes (or those of our group companies), such as:
- delivery of services
- to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services for the benefit of our customers including reporting on usage trends
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our websites or products
- improving the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
- to comply with legal or regulatory obligations and good practice
- to contact existing customers or individuals that have shown an interest in our products or services.
We always carefully consider your interests and your personal data rights before doing this.
If you have any concerns about us processing your personal data for these reasons, you have the right to object. If you wish to do so, please contact Emerald Customer Support.
In other circumstances, such as for marketing activities, we will only process personal data where you have provided your consent for us to do so. You can withdraw this consent at any time and if you wish to do so please contact Emerald Customer Support.