Registration and access is available through the submission link which is clearly visible at the top of each journal homepage. An example of the procedure is illustrated below:
The full journal list is available here and you must register to each journal separately via its unique ScholarOne page. Please do review the Author Guidelines for the journal before submitting your article:
Registering on ScholarOne Manuscripts
If you have not yet registered on ScholarOne Manuscripts, please follow the instructions below:
- Please click the "Submit your paper" link
- This will take you through to the journal-specific submission page on ScholarOne
- If you have never submitted to this journal before, click on 'Create an Account"
- Follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you have to input a password of at least 8 characters in length and containing two or more numbers
- Click Finish and your account has been created.
Submitting an article to your chosen journal on ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Please log on via the manuscriptcentral link on the journal's 'Author Guidelines' homepage, using your ScholarOne username and password. This will take you through to the Welcome page (To consult the Author Guidelines for this journal, click on the Home Page link in the Resources column)
- Click on the Author Centre button
- Click on the submit a manuscript link which will take you through to the Manuscript Submission page
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article
- When all required sections are completed, preview your .pdf proof
- Submit your manuscript
Further support information is available through the useful guides on ScholarOne's Help Pages:-
If you continue to experience problems, please contact Emerald's dedicated Manuscript Central Support Team (this email is checked daily Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (UK). Please remember to quote the journal and, if you have one, the manuscript ID. The more information you can provide, the quicker we will be able to help you.