Here is a step-by-step guide to using your access tokens following the receipt of your author/reviewer access communication from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received this email within 10 days of your article being published, or within the month following the date you submitted your review, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
- Click on the link within the email you’ve received from us.
- You will either be asked to log in or to choose a password to activate your profile account.
- Once you have registered, on future logins, you can login directly on Emerald Insight
- If you are unsure of your password, please use the ‘Forgot your password’ link to reset this - this is displayed on the password page after you have entered your email address to 'login to your profile'.
- After selecting ‘Forgot your password?’, you will be sent an email for resetting your account and choosing a password to activate your profile on Emerald Insight.
Search Emerald Insight
- Your access tokens allow you to download research for your own personal use and are available to use when you are logged into your Emerald profile.
- Please note, it is expected behaviour to see an access restricted indicator in your search results.
- To use your allowance, select the research you would like to download.
- If the research is available to you as part of that entitlement, you will be invited to use one of your token credits to download the full text, via the 'Other access options' button:
If you have any questions concerning the above, please contact Customer Support.