Articles and book chapters are available to buy via the 'View access options' link in your search results, or the Add to cart option on the article or chapter homepage. Please note, for chapters, 'full version' means the single chapter, as opposed to the full book in which the chapter appear.
- A shopping cart icon will then appear in the top banner on Insight:-
- Once you you have selected all the article(s) or chapter(s) you require, you should then click on the cart view and refine your selections before selecting ‘Checkout’
- If you are not already logged in to your Insight profile, follow the on screen instructions to Login or Create New Account
- Complete the Billing information and review Purchase Summary displayed and then select ‘Continue’
- Enter your credit or debit card information as indicated by the checkout window, then choose ‘Place Order’
- After completing your pay-per-view (PPV) purchase, you will receive an email receipt which will confirm that your purchased article(s)/ chapter(s) are available to view via your Insight profile. This could take up to five minutes to be processed.
- Your purchased content can be viewed in HTML format and, in most cases, the PDF will also be available to download. For eBook chapters, you will also have the option to download the ePub file
- Access is available for 30 days
- Please be mindful of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you are unable to access your content or have any general questions about access, please get in touch with our Customer Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (including a copy of your email receipt).