Occasionally you will see an "access restricted" indicator in your search results:
The access restricted message can appear for a number of reasons:
- You are an editorial stakeholder who has recently received your access details. Please see our stakeholder profiles page.
- You have registered a profile but have no access privileges associated with your account. Please see our profile information page.
- Your institution doesn't have a subscription to the content you are trying to view.
- You are trying to access Expert Briefings - the URL contains "OXAN" in the URL string. Please see our Expert Briefings guide.
- You haven't been authenticated correctly - please contact Customer Support.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend confining your search to "Only content I have access to":
This will ensure that you have authorisation to view the full-text journal article, case study or book chapter in the returned results:
If you feel that you should have access to the "restricted access" content, or are concerned about your authentication, please contact Emerald Customer Support for guidance.