You can download individual .RIS files from our platform and then the file can be uploaded into RefWorks using the following process. If you wish to download bulk citations, please see our guidance here.
Download the .RIS file from our platform, for example:
If you have downloaded the plug-in for RefWorks, you will able to load the RIS file directly into your citation manager; otherwise please save the file to your desktop/preferred folder.
From inside RefWorks:
- Click on the References menu and select .
- From the Import Filter/Data Source list, select RIS File.
- From the Database list, select RIS File.
- Click on Browse and find the file that you exported from Emerald. (It will have the extension .ris)
- Click on the Import button.